Grab your Discounted Non-Contact Digital IR Infrared Laser Thermometer while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Do you want to measure temperature more conveniently? Try this professional Non-Contact Digital IR Infrared Laser Thermometer. It provides fast, easy and accurate readings to measure the surface temperature of an object safely and quickly. It's widely used for food preparation, safety and fire inspectors, plastic molding, diesel, and fleet maintenance, etc.
Accurate temperature readings within a large range of temperatures.
You can enjoy precise measurements from greater distances because the Non-Contact Digital IR Infrared Laser Thermometer has a 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio. With user-friendly operation and a temperature measurement range.
Fully Equipped Makes Operation More Convenient
The Non-Contact Digital IR Infrared Laser Thermometer has many functions such as unit switching, an IR sensor, and an LCD display, all designed to make your tasks easier.
You can change the battery at any time and use it.
Everything is ready for you the Non-Contact Digital IR Infrared Laser Thermometer is powered by 2 battery ( not included ), you can replace the batteries easily.
Non-Contact Digital IR Infrared Laser Thermometer Features:
- Measurement range: -50~550℃ (-58~1022℉)
- Accuracy: 0~550℃(32~1022℉), ±1.5% or ±1.5°(±2.7℉); -50~0℃(-58~32℉),±3℃(±5℉), whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.1 ℃/ ℉
- Repeatability: ±1% of reading or 1°
- Response time: 500 ms, 95% response
- Spectral response: 8-14um
- Emission rate: 0.10-1.00 adjustable(0.95 preset)
- Object distance to spot size: 12:1
- 1 x GM550E Digital Infrared Thermometer
- 1 x English User Manual
- Operating temperature/humidity: 0~40°(32~104°), 10~95%RH
- Storage temperature: -20~60°(-4~140°)
- Power Supply: 1 * 9V/6F22 battery (NOT included)
- Size:147 x 87 x 47mm
- Net weight: 127g
- Weight: 147g